### UNDER CONTRACT ###
Development potential or farm – either way you’ll be close to town
Two blocks available, both only a stone’s throw away from Kingaroy. Both lots have houses with great views to the Bunya Mountains and Kingaroy township. There is very good road access, with the productive red soil which would suit cattle or cropping. Ideally positioned to take advantage of the growing South Burnett region.
Both lots total 118.77ha (Lot 1 – 64.7ha; Lot 2 – 54.0786ha).
Lot 2 – 204 Harris Road, Kingaroy QLD 4610
• 3 bedroom chamfer board home on Harris Road
• 2 machinery sheds (15m x 30m)
• 3 phase power + underground power to silo area
• 2 x silos
• 2 x bores
• Cement tank which reticulates water around the property.
• 3 paddocks which are 4 barb fenced (2 boundary not fenced)
• Very good timber cattle yards with crush, pound, draft and loading facilities
• 80% cultivation with a small area able to be cleared
• 2 road frontage to Harris Road and D’Aguilar Highway
• Very good kikuyu paddocks near yards
Please contact agent – James Bredhauer on 0427 549 373 or [email protected] to arrange an inspection today.