Capable breeder block in renowned Runnymede area
This property comprises of 364.2 acres (147.4ha) of slightly undulating Ironbark Forest country. It is a moderate to heavily timbered block with lots of grass between the trees. This property is in the renowned Runnymede country, with all the water you need. There is a school bus to Nanango.
• Big centrally located dam
• 1000gph @ 170 feet, first stream @ 70’ and slotted @ 70’ and 170’ screened unequipped bore
• 5” PVC casing
Infrastructure, fencing and paddocks
• One paddock
• Boundary virtually new (10 years)
• Heavy 4-barbed and ironbark split posts
• Approximately 700m on back boundary is a 3-barbed fence with Ironbark posts
Pastures and timber
• Mainly Natural Forest Grasses, Spear Grass, Bluegrass, various Forest Grasses and Couch
• Timber mainly Narrow Leaf Ironbark, Apple Box, Gum and Moreton Bay Ash
To view Vegetation Maps:
• Vendor states they conservatively run 45 breeders at present (could be increased with chopping and tordoning)
• Timber, firewood, cattle
Rates for this property are approximately $1175.00 per six months.
This is a very capable breeder block which will also fatten bullocks and produce good feeder cattle.
Auction date: 9 August 2021
Start 11am @ Kingaroy RSL, 126 Kingaroy Street, Kingaroy QLD 4610
Prior offers considered.
Bookings being taken for Open Inspection dates.
For more information please contact James Bredhauer on 0427 549 373 or email: [email protected]