160 acres in productive fertile soils
This productive property comprises 160 acres (63.79ha) of fertile red scrub soils, with a small amount of black brown scrub soils on the flats. The property is fully contoured throughout. The house and paddocks are watered from the Proston Water Scheme. A large 3 bedroom house sits atop a hill overlooking the property and offering spectacular views of the surrounding countryside as well.
• 2 troughs and 5000 gallon tank are fed from Proston Water Scheme
• Paddocks and house fed from Proston Water Scheme
Infrastructure, fencing and paddocks
• Old timber cattleyards with ramp
• Hay shed with ironbark posts – 15m x 15m, enclosed with drive-through
• Boundary fence is mainly 4-barbed with 10% older fencing
• Holding lane/paddock plus 4 paddocks
• Mainly Green Panic and some Bluegrass, Rhodes, Creeping Bluegrass and Natural Bluegrass and Kikuyu
• Suited to Leucaena with large low frost areas
• Vendor fattened 40 steers regularly
• Fattening pastures with high carrying capacity
• Large weatherboard home with iron roof
• 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets, 1 bathroom, large living room and kids’ rumpus room
• Kitchen with walk-in pantry. Kitchen and bathroom need renovating
• Timber internal Tongue & Groove walls & high ceilings
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Mudroom/laundry and downstairs toilet
• 5000 gallon rainwater tank
• School bus close by
Rates costs for six months are approximately $782.00.
Water costs for six months are approximately $1604.00 for water consumption and $270.00 as part of the Proston Water Scheme.
To view Vegetation Maps:
Auction date: 9 August 2021
Start 11am @ Kingaroy RSL, 126 Kingaroy Street, Kingaroy QLD 4610
Prior offers considered.
Bookings being taken for Open Inspection dates.
For more information please contact James Bredhauer on 0427 549 373 or email: [email protected]