- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Grass-Fed Beef Scotch Fillets
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 120g pkt Baby Rocket
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime
- 1/4 chilli vinaigrette
- Step 1Combine coriander, ginger, garlic and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add beef and turn to coat.
- Step 2Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook beef for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Thinly slice.
- Step 3Combine pineapple, beef, spring onion, cucumber, capsicum, parsley, mint and rocket in a large bowl.
- Step 4Divide the salad among serving plates. Season. Drizzle with vinaigrette.