Located only 30 km from Kingaroy and 13km from Kumbia, this premium & noted mixed farming property located at Mannuem in the South Burnett Region, offers the prospective buyer water security, great infrastructure, quality soils and potential income streams from grain crops, hay crops, cattle and irrigation.
• 4-bedroom house with 2 showers,2 toilets and large kitchen dining area.
• Farming, Grazing, small Irrigation, row crops, broadacre crops.
• Majority arable farming country
• Very good fertilizer history under current ownership
• Majority dark red & chocolate scrub soils
• Slightly undulating and tapering down towards creek
• Good contours and waterway systems to water storage dams
• Approximately 50 acres of grazing land with basalt stone and black chocolate soils
• Good creek grazing
• Property provides 2 x 85 tonne silos, stables, cattle yards, new Bentley squeeze crush and sheds.
There are large machinery sheds comprising of:
. 21m x 16m green Colourbond steel framed shed with full concrete floor with 5 x 5000-gallon rainwater tanks.
. 10m x 25m 5 bay steel shed
. 10m x 25m single span gable shed with 2 x 5000-gallon tanks + 1 large concrete tank
• 3 Bores with 1 submersible 240 volt and 1 sub-solar – 130 ft. pumping into dams.
• $20,000 has been spent on Solar bore pumps.
• New bore – 140 ft. depth – water at 7 ft. Slotted from 40”to 100” in a gravel water bearing seam. Tested at 1600GPH – results available.
• 4 dams and a waterhole in the creek that has been measured at MGL with solar submersible pump set to drive 1” Irrigator on 1 ½ Poly line.
• Good quality fencing consisting of 95% very good 4 barb & Ironbark spilt posts with the majority of steel gateways and some large wire machinery gates
• This property is suitable for intensive production cropping to all dry land cropping in this renowned area – from Duboisia, corn, sorghum, peanuts, beans, peas and winter cereal crops.
• Hay silage or sow to improved pasture and Leucaena.
• Tree crops
• Offers a current tick free carrying capacity of 30 cows and calves. Progeny fattened to trade weight.
For more information or to arrange an inspection – please contact selling agent – James Bredhauer on 0427 549 373 or email@example.com .